YOUR DIVORCE CEREMONY
Mountains and rivers are timeless, but host and guest are at every instant anew.
The divorce ceremony gives your divorce a clerical, formal and public frame to consciously carry out and process this important event. The ceremony itself enables you to rule off your divorce in a decent way.
Since there are no compulsory and complex rituals for the ceremony, we will determine its sequences in accordance with your wishes.
- In preparation for the ceremony we recommend a short templestay at the Zen Temple.
- We will recite the "Logos from the Heart".
- To symbolize the transience of life and death, each of those present can burn a pinch of incense at the end of the ceremony.
- For more specific information regarding duration of the ceremony, schedule, additional texts and speeches, we will gladly discuss it with you personally.
- Please note that the number of participants does not matter.
We suggest a donation of 600.- CHF or by agreement (without templestay & travel expenses). Every single donation is very welcome and will be diligently used for the Zen Temple and enables us to provide a place for meditation.
If you like to have zen monk Marcel Reding & zen monk Alain Lafon to guide you through the ceremony, the oblation will be 2500.- CHF or by agreement (without templestay & travel expenses).
Zen Monk Marcel Reding
After ten years of continuous reexamination of the words and actions of the wise and holy Ones in japanese and south-korean zen monasteries, ordained Zen Monk Marcel Reding founded, in mutual reliance with the clergy and laity, the Insopor Zen Academy in Switzerland in 2014.
He absolved a pilgrimage through Japan (3000 miles) doing traditional almsround as a way of thanks for the ten-year training as a zen monk.
As founder and head monk he is in charge of the Honora Zen monastery in Reichenburg and the Eremita Zen temple in Einsiedeln.
Zen Monk Alain Lafon
Zen Monk Alain M. Lafon has lived for three years as Digital Nomad with only a backpack. After many years of formal daily Zen practice and an ordination in 2011, he lead the daily meditation as well as retreats. In 2015 he joined the Insopor Zen Academy. He is the abbot of the Lambda Zen Temple in Glarus.