Every day is a good day.
An individual ceremony and blessings give your event, for example your dedication ceremony for a place, building, a business or facility etc. a clerical, formal and public frame to consciously carry out and process this important event. Your ceremony will be held by a Zen Monk. It is an expression of your gratitude and a request for a safe and harmonic cooperation between people in private and business life.
Since there are no compulsory and complex rituals for the ceremony, we will determine its sequences in accordance with your wishes.
- In preparation for your individual ceremony we recommend a short templestay at the Zen Temple.
- We will recite the "Logos from the Heart" and give a short speech.
- To symbolize the transience of life and death, each of those present can burn a pinch of incense at the end of the ceremony.
- For more specific information regarding duration of the ceremony, schedule, additional texts and speeches, we will gladly discuss it with you personally.
- Please note that the number of participants does not matter.
We suggest a donation of 700.- CHF or by agreement (plus expenses & voluntary temple donations). Every single donation is very welcome and will be diligently used for the Zen Temple and enables us to provide a place for meditation.
If you like to have zen monk M. Reding & zen monk A. Lafon to guide you through the ceremony, the oblation will be 2500.- CHF or by agreement (plus expenses & voluntary temple donations). No refund!
Zen Monk M. Reding
After ten years of continuous reexamination of the words and actions of the wise and holy Ones in japanese and south-korean zen monasteries, ordained Zen Monk M. Reding founded, in mutual reliance with the clergy and laity, the Insopor Zen Academy in Switzerland in 2014.
He absolved a pilgrimage through Japan (3000 miles) doing traditional almsround as a way of thanks for the ten-year training as a zen monk.
As founder and head monk he is in charge of the Honora Zen monastery in Reichenburg and the Eremita Zen temple in Einsiedeln.
Zen Monk A. Lafon
Zen Monk A. Lafon has lived for years as Digital Nomad with only a backpack. After many years of formal daily Zen practice and an ordination in 2011, he joined Insopor Zen Academy in 2015. He is currently the abbot of the Lambda Zen Temple in Glarus.
He also works as a lecturer at ZHAW School of Engineering and builds software products at his company 200ok GmbH to facilitate digital education.